Vitamin E Cream Skin Bright
Blackmores Natural Vitamin E Cream Skin Bright helps to promote radiant skin. Antioxidants (licorice root extract, wakame seaweed extract, vitamin E) help to promote the appearance of a brighter complexion while, vitamin A and oils of avocado and apricot kernel help to nourish and smooth the skin. Blackmores Natural Vitamin E Cream Skin Bright is free from artificial colours or fragrances.
- Provides a natural source of vitamin E
- With botanical antioxidants, licorice root and wakame seaweed extracts
- Contains lanolin, vitamin A, avocado oil and apricot kernel oil
- No artificial colours or fragrances
How it Works
- Brighten the complexion
- Promote radiant skin
- Protect and replenish the skin
- Moisturize and soften the skin
Directions for Use
- After cleansing, gently massage a small amount of cream evenly over skin. For best results use twice daily.
- If irritation develops, discontinue use.
Purified water, glycerin, lanolin, tocopheryl acetate (natural vitamin E), cetyl alcohol, Persea gratissima (avocado) oil, Prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, myristyl myristate,polysorbate 60, sorbitan monostearate, hydroxyacetophenone, linoleic acid, retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), Helianthus annus (sunflower) seed oil, tocopherol, Undaria pinnatifida (wakame) extract, Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, linolenic acid, titanium dioxide, glyceryl stearate, carbomer, phenoxyethanol, triethanolamine.
Free from artificial colours or fragrances.
The licorice within Blackmores Vitamin E Cream Skin Bright is standardised to contain 95% glabridin which, is an antioxidant.Licorice root provides a whitening and brightening action upon the skin whilst also smoothing and softening the skin.
Undaria pinnatifida (wakame)
Wakame is an edible golden-brown kelp/ seaweed/ sea vegetable. Wakame contains fucoxanthin, an antioxidant that has been shown to help promote the appearance of a lighter, brighter complexion and more radiant skin. Wakame also helps to protect, condition and nourish the skin.
Lanolin is derived from the waxy secretion found on sheep wool. Lanolin assists the oily secretion from human skin in providing a protective barrier against dehydration. Retention of moisture helps to keep the skin from becoming dry, brittle and cracked. Lanolin also contains fatty acids that help to maintain soft and smooth skin.
Antioxidants such as vitamin E are naturally present in the skin, especially the surface layers, and help to maintain skin health. Vitamin E provides antioxidant protection to the skin's cells from certain harmful compounds, whilst also having a skin conditioning effect.
Vitamin E status may be supported by either internal or topical sources. A decrease in nutritional status can alter the structure and function of the skin, resulting in irregularities such as dry skin. Blackmores Natural Vitamin E Skin Bright contains antioxidants vitamin E and vitamin A and the nutritional oils avocado, sunflower and apricot kernel to help moisturise, condition and nourish the skin.
Diet and lifestyle tips for healthy skin
- Be sun safe by applying a broad spectrum sunscreen to exposed skin every two hours. Also seek out shade
- during the hours around midday and wear a hat and/or protective clothing when out enjoying the sun
- Don't smoke which can deplete the skin of oxygen and nutrients
- Avoid long or hot baths and showers which remove natural oils from your skin
- Moisturise dry skin
- Eat a healthy balanced diet to feed your skin from the inside out
- Reduce stress which can make your skin more sensitive
When to recommend this product
- For customers who:
- Have dull skin
- Have dry skin
- Want a cream with herbal extracts licorice and wakame to help brighten the skin
- Want a cream with natural lanolin to help reduce moisture loss
Companion Product - Blackmores Collagen 10,000
Absorption enhanced fish collagen, grape seed extract and vitamin E to help:
- Completely rejuvenate skin in just 6-12 weeks
- Regenerate and repair skin
- Promote new cell growth for firm and radiant youthful beauty