Nourishes, Strengthens and Protects Hair. A concentrated botanical essence made from mulberry fruit extract, bamboo shoots, millets, white tea and sea buckthorn.
Hair loss, premature greying and split end hairs are common as we age. Blackmores Vital Shine, re-formulated for Asian hair, is made with all-natural hair from within. Strong healthy hair will make you look younger and beautiful.
- Natural with no preservatives and no artificial colours or sweeteners
- High quality
- Refreshing with delicious fruity taste
- Nourishing scalp and hair follicles
- Halal Certified
- Suitable for vegetarian
- One bottle a day for maximum benefits.
- Blackmores Vital Shine is suitable for anyone above 12 years of age. Seek for medical professional advice if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Key Ingredients and its Benefits
- Strengthening hair roots, prevent hair loss.
- Rich in fiber, iron, B-vitamins, silica, manganese, phosphorus, and magnesium.
- Increases blood circulation to the hair roots, resulting in hair growth and stronger hair.
Bamboo shoots extract
- High in bioavailable silica.
- Silica is essential to build stronger hair, prevent brittle hair.
- Silica helps to facilitate the formation of collagen in the body.
White tea extract
- Higher content of antioxidants including polyphenols.
- Polyphenols help to prevent hair loss.
- Very rich in antioxidant proanthrocyanidin.
- Traditionally been used for hair loss.
- Protects hair colour, slows premature greying.
- Rich in vitamins, calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus and the mono and polyunsaturated oil, especially the linolenic acid and alpha linolenic acid.
- Linolenic acid important for skin metabolism, regulates scalp production and reduces inflammation.Healthy scalp is important to maintain healthy follicle and generate healthy hair.
Blackmores Vital Shine is certified HALAL by the Taiwan Halal Integrity Development Association (THIDA), which is recognized as a halal certified body by JAKIM, Malaysia.
Purchase Now at
Cookies help us improve your website experience.