Teen Multi For Guys
Contains 20 essential vitamins and minerals that support healthy growth and development of teenage boys.
Blackmores Teen Multi for Guys contains 20 essential vitamins and minerals that support healthy growth and development of teenage boys.
The male teenage years are fraught with challenges; whilst teens may seemed to eat constantly, it's hard to know if they're getting all they need during these critical years through puberty and beyond when their bodies & minds are still developing.
The five essential nutrients include:
- Iodine: many teenagers have low levels of iodine.
- Omega-3 fatty acids: omega-3 fatty acids are essential for growth and development for all stages of life. The benefits of omega-3s are many including support of optimal development.
- Iron: An iron deficiency during adolescence may be associated with reduced work capacity and a less efficient response to exercise. Iron requirements for boys increase during a growth spurt as new muscle is laid down.
- Zinc: zinc is an important nutrient associated with normal body functioning. Zinc is also important for body function, cell growth and repair. Long term effects of mild zinc deficiency include delayed wound healing, and impaired body function.
- Vitamin B12: another important nutrient for the normal function of all cells and for the metabolism of carbohydrates.
Teenagers 12 - 18 years - Take 1 capsule daily with a meal.
|Fish oil (natural)
|Containing omega-3 marine triglycerides 85.8mg as:
|Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
|Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
|Iodine (from potassium iodide)
|Iron (as ferrous fumarate)
|Zinc (as zinc sulfate monohydrate)
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
|Vitamin B1 (from Thiamine nitrate)
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid)
|Natural Vitamin E
|Calcium (from calcium carbonate)
|Chromium (as chromium picolinate)
|Magnesium (from magnesium oxide heavy)
|Selenium (from yeast-high selenium)
No added yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial flavours or sweeteners
Regulatory No.KKLIU 0027/2019
Cookies help us improve your website experience.