Teen Multi for Girls
Contains 21 essential vitamins and minerals that support healthy growth and development of teenage girls.
Blackmores Teen Multi for Girls contains 21 essential vitamins and minerals that support healthy growth and development of teenage girls.
Ensuring teenage girls eat a balanced diet can be challenging, so it's hard to know if they're getting all they need during these critical years through puberty and beyond when their bodies & minds are still developing.
The five essential brain nutrients include:
- Iodine: many teenagers have low levels of iodine.
- Omega-3 fatty acids: omega-3 fatty acids are essential for growth and development for all stages of life. The benefits of omega-3s are many including support of optimal development.
- Iron: An iron deficiency during adolescence may be associated with reduced work capacity and a less efficient response to exercise. Adolescent girls may be at risk of developing iron deficiency as a consequence of the combined effects of continued growth, menstrual iron losses and a low intake of iron.
- Zinc: many girls also consume less than the recommended daily intake of zinc. Zinc is an important nutrient associated with normal body functioning. Zinc is also important for immune function, cell growth and repair. Long term effects of mild zinc deficiency include delayed wound healing, and impaired immune function.
- Vitamin B12: another important nutrient for the normal function of all cells and for the metabolism of carbohydrates
Teenagers 12 - 18 years - Take 1 capsule daily with a meal.
|Fish oil (natural)
|Containing omega-3 marine triglycerides 85.8mg as:
|Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
|Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
|Iodine (from potassium iodide)
|Iron (as ferrous fumarate)
|Zinc (as zinc sulfate monohydrate)
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
|Betacarotene (Vitamin A 1667IU)
|From Dunaliella salina extract equiv. to fresh cell
|Vitamin B1 (from Thiamine nitrate)
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid)
|Vitamin B6 (from Pyridoxine hydrochloride)
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid)
|Natural Vitamin E
|Calcium (from calcium carbonate)
|Chromium (as chromium picolinate)
|Magnesium (from magnesium oxide heavy)
|Selenium (from yeast-high selenium)
|Silicon (from silica-colloidal anhydrous)
No added yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial flavours or sweeteners
Each capsules contains trace amount (≤0.031%) of ethanol.
Regulatory No.KKLIU 0027/2019
Cookies help us improve your website experience.