Blackmores Proceive Care is a functional food powder specially formulated to nourish the body with comprehensive nutrients and increase vitality for healthy conception for the special journey to parenthood. It is a great-tasting herbal blend of maca, shatavari, spirulina, royal jelly and turmeric. This product is suitable for women who are trying to conceive.
1. Specially formulated to nourish the body
2. Increase vitality for healthy conception
3. Great tasting & easy to consume
- Yellow Pea Protein provides a rich source of protein which is well tolerated and easily digested, providing a full complement of amino acids, including all nine essential amino acids for maintenance of healthy reproductive tissue.
- Maca also known as Peruvian ginseng, is a nutritious root vegetable native to the Peruvian Andes of South America. It is consumed as a food and has been used for hundreds of years as a traditional medicine for its energy, endurance, mood and fertility supporting properties.
- Shatavari is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine for its rejuvenating properties and as a tonic for women and support ovulation.
- Spirulina is a highly nutritious food derived from blue-green algae. It is a rich source of natural nutrients providing amino acids, fatty acids, iron, magnesium and B vitamins. Studies indicate that spirulina may support healthy immune function.
- Royal jelly is a honey bee secretion that is used in the nutrition of bee larva, and adult queen bees. It is highly nutritious, containing a good complement of amino acids, inositol, choline, B vitamins, vitamin C and selenium. Studies indicate that royal jelly may support healthy immune function and vitality.
- Turmeric extract is derived from the root of the plant Curcuma longa. The root contains active compound curcumin which possesses both anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
Who should use Blackmores Proceive Care?
- Women who want to increase chances of conception
- Women who want adequate nutrition before getting pregnant
Available in tubs (powder)
Recommended companion products
- Blackmores Pregnancy and Breastfeeding Formula
- Blackmores Bio Zinc
- Blackmores Bio ACE Plus
- Blackmores Milk Thistle
- Blackmores CoQ10
Blackmores Proceive Care FAQ
1. Is Blackmores Proceive Care suitable for men as well?
Blackmores Proceive Care is suitable for both men and women and is also traditionally used to support energy and endurance.
2. When should I start taking Blackmores Proceive Care?
Blackmores Proceive Care may be taken as soon as you decide to try for a baby. This product may be taken up to three months before trying for a baby.
3. How long should I continue taking Blackmores Proceive Care?
Blackmores Proceive Care may be continued for as long as you are trying for a baby. You may discontinue taking this product when you have confirmation that you are pregnant.
4. How should I take Blackmores Proceive Care?
1 teaspoon (4 g) of Blackmores Proceive Care may be added to 100 ml of warm water, juice or any beverage. Alternatively, the same amount of product may be sprinkled onto food.
5. What is the maximum daily dose of Blackmores Proceive Care?
As Blackmores Proceive Care is a food product, it does not have a maximum daily dose. However, we usually do not recommend taking this product more than 3 servings a day.
6. How does Blackmores Proceive Care differ from Blackmores Pregnancy and Breastfeeding Formula?
Both Blackmores Proceive Care and Blackmores Pregnancy and Breastfeeding Formula can be taken together before pregnancy. However, once pregnancy is confirmed, we recommend to discontinue consumption of Blackmores Proceive Care and to continue consuming Blackmores Pregnancy and Breastfeeding Formula throughout the whole pregnancy and breastfeeding journey.
7. Is Blackmores Proceive Care suitable for vegetarians?
Yes, Blackmores Proceive Care is suitable for vegetarians as it does not contain any ingredient of animal origin.
8. Can diabetic patients take this product?
The total sugar content is 0.3g per serving only. However, if you still have concerns, you may seek further medical advice from your healthcare professional.
9. Are there any adverse effects associated with taking Blackmores Proceive Care?
Blackmores Proceive Care is generally safe for long-term consumption until you are pregnant.
10. Can Blackmores Proceive Care be taken alongside medication?
You may consume Blackmores Proceive Care two (2) hours before or after your medication.
If you have any other concerns, you may also seek medical advice from a healthcare professional before consuming this product.