Having PMS symptoms like bloating, feeling fatigue, period cramps, and chronic acne are a sign of hormonal imbalance. Hormonal imbalance could lead to infertility and other hormonal issues like PCOS or endometriosis.
Blackmores Proceive Care is a functional food powder specially formulated to nourish the body with comprehensive nutrients, regulate hormones and reduce PMS symptoms. It is a great-tasting herbal blend of maca, shatavari, spirulina, royal jelly and turmeric. This product is suitable for women.
- Specially formulated premium herbal blend powder to nourish the body
- Powerful antioxidant superfoods including organic maca, shatavari, spirulina, royal jelly, and turmeric
- Great tasting and easy to consume by mixing with any beverage
1. Regulates hormones naturally, promotes regular period cycle
2. Reduces PMS symptoms (period cramps, mood swings, bloatedness)
3. Boosts energy level and improves vitality
4. Reduces hormonal acne and promotes skin repair (turmeric and royal jelly has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties)
5. Supports the uterus to cleanse itself of stagnant blood
6. Increases blood circulation to the uterus
7. Supports smooth hormonal transition through menopause
8. Reduces menopause symptoms such as hot flushes and mood swings.
9. Stay young with better vitality (more for menopausal women)
Yellow Pea Protein provides a rich source of protein which is well tolerated and easily digested, providing a full complement of amino acids, including all nine essential amino acids for maintenance of healthy reproductive tissue.
Maca also known as Peruvian ginseng, is a nutritious root vegetable native to the Peruvian Andes of South America. It is consumed as a food and has been used for hundreds of years as a traditional medicine for its energy, endurance, mood and pre-pregnancy supporting properties.
Shatavari is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine for its rejuvenating properties and as a tonic for women.
Spirulina is a highly nutritious food derived from blue-green algae. It is a rich source of natural nutrients providing amino acids, fatty acids, iron, magnesium and B vitamins. Studies indicate that spirulina may support healthy immune function.
Royal jelly is a honey bee secretion that is used in the nutrition of bee larva, and adult queen bees. It is highly nutritious, containing a good complement of amino acids, inositol, choline, B vitamins, vitamin C and selenium. Studies indicate that royal jelly may support healthy immune function and vitality.
Turmeric extract is derived from the root of the plant Curcuma longa. The root contains active compound curcumin which possesses both anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
1. Recommended to take 1 tsp a day or alternate day for general maintenance
2. For hormonal or fertility issues, recommended to take 1 tsp 2-3 times a day
(1 tub contains 15 servings)
Servings per tub : 15 (60 g)
Serving Size: 1 teaspoon (4 g)
||Average Qty Per 4 g
|| Average Qty Per 100 g
Physical DescriptionAvailable in tubs (powder)
Recommended companion products
- Blackmores Pregnancy and Breastfeeding Formula
- Blackmores Bio Zinc
- Blackmores Bio ACE Plus
- Blackmores Milk Thistle
- Blackmores CoQ10
Blackmores Proceive Care FAQ
1. Who is suitable to take Proceive Care?
2. Would this product help me if I have PMS symptoms like bloatedness, period cramps and irregular period?
- Any woman who wants to regulate their hormones naturally
- Those who wants to nourish their body before conceiving.
- Those going through menopause or pre-menopause (the stage before menopause)
This product contains herbal ingredients like organic shatavari, maca root and turmeric which may be helpful in relieving PMS symptoms. However, do check with your doctor on any underlying conditions before taking this product.
3. How long should I take Blackmores Proceive Care for hormone balancing?
Blackmores Proceive Care should be taken at least 3-6 months to regulate your hormones. You may also continue taking it throughout womanhood for general health maintenance.
4. How much dosage should I consume?
It is recommended to take 1 teaspoon daily or alternate day for general maintenance. For hormonal balancing or nourish body before conceiving, you can take 1 teaspoon 2-3 times a day.
5. How should I consume Blackmores Proceive Care?
Blackmores Proceive Care powder may be added to plain water, juice or any beverage. Avoid taking with coffee or tea.
6. Is Blackmores Proceive Care suitable for vegetarians?
The product does not contain animal-based ingredients, so generally it is suitable for vegetarians.
7. Can diabetic patients take this product?
Yes, diabetics can take this product as the total sugar content is very low (0.3g/ serving). However, if you still have concerns, you may seek further medical advice from your healthcare professional.
8. Are there any adverse effects associated with taking Blackmores Proceive Care?
Blackmores Proceive Care is generally safe for long-term consumption.
9. Can Blackmores Proceive Care be taken alongside medication?
You may consume Blackmores Proceive Care two (2) hours before or after your medication. Do check with your health care professional if you have any concerns.
If you have any other concerns, you may also seek medical advice from a healthcare professional before consuming this product.