A refreshing botanical beverage suitable for maintaining healthy skin.
Blackmores Luminous is a refreshing botanical beverage suitable for maintaining healthy skin. It contains a blend of pomegranate, olive fruit, sea buckthorn and amla (Indian gooseberry extract) to give your complexion nourishment from within.
- Refreshing botanical beverage with pomegranate and red grape juice
- Contains a blend of pomegranate, olive fruit, sea buckthorn and amla (Indian gooseberry extract) to give your complexion nourishment from within
- Antioxidant-rich formula which scavenges free radicals caused by ageing
- Helps support skin health during exposure to UVB light
- May help minimize the formation of melanin which results in dull skin and dark spots
Take 1 bottle a day
Shake well before drinking. Best served chilled.
Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
|Pomegranate (Punica granatum) fruit extract
|Hytolive Olive fruit extract
|Sea buckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides) fruit extract
|Amla (Phyllanthus emblica) fruit extract
Other: Water, Erythritol, Red Grape juice concentrate, Pomegranate juice concentrate, Sea Buckthorn pure fruit juice, Xantham gum, Citric acid
No added yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial flavours or sweeteners
- Pomegranate (Punica granatum L.) is an ancient fruit used for its therapeutic qualities.
- Studies found that the fruit is a potent antioxidant, superior to red wine and equal to or better than green tea.
- Utilize a patented nano-delivery technology to penetrate skin cells effectively.
Sea buckthorn fruit
- Sea buckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides) is well known in Asia - China and India
- Rich in Vitamin E, Vitamin C, phenolic compounds and carotenoids
- May be beneficial as natural ultraviolet light fighter when used externally and has skin-regenerating properties
- May reduce tissue inflammation and freckles
- Olive fruit (olea europaea) contains potent antioxidants which can significantly protect body cells from oxidative damage.
- Has antioxidant effects more than Vitamin C & E and comparable to lycopene.
Amla (Indian gooseberry)
- Amla (Emblica officinalis) is well known in Malaysia, India and China
- Amla is known to contain vitamin C, amino acids and minerals. Vitamin C levels are more than those in oranges and lemons
- Is associated with free radical scavenging as part of its antioxidant properties and may have anti-inflammatory activities on the skin
- May provide protection dermal fibroblasts against oxidative stress and may stimulate proliferation of fibroblasts which may lead to increased production of collagen in skin
Regulatory No.KKLIU 0027/2019
Who should use Blackmores Luminous?
- People who want a natural product for improving skin brightness, skin moisture and combat wrinkles
- People who want a plant-based product to improve or maintain healthy and luminous skin.
Recommended companion products
- Blackmores Collagen Drink 10,000mg
- Blackmores Grape Seed Forte
- Blackmores Natural Vitamin E Cream range
Blackmores Luminous study results*
- Melanin content is reduced by 9.8% by week 8 in all subjects
- Product seems to work by inhibiting melanin, hence making the skin 'brighter' and 'clearer'
- Skin moisture is improved by 19.4%; Transepidermal Water Loss (TEWL) is reduced by 18.4%
- Percentage of positive response from subjects for moisture and elasticity after consuming product was 73.3%
Skin Elasticity and Wrinkle
- Skin elasticity is improved by 11.3% in all subjects; skin texture is improved by 20.9% by week 8
- The analysis results revealed skin wrinkles significantly declined by 20.9%
*Study conducted on individuals aged 30-45 years old for 8 weeks with a dosage of 1 bottle (60ml) a day
Melanin content of subjects on week 0, 1, 2, 4, 6 and 8 of the trial. (Significant difference from baseline at **, p < 0.01; ***, p < 0.001)
Skin moisture content of subjects on week 0, 1, 2, 4, 6 and 8 of the trial. (Significant difference from baseline at *, p < 0.05; ***, p < 0.001)
Transepidermal water loss of subjects on week 0, 1, 2, 4, 6 and 8 of the trial. (Significant difference from baseline at *, p < 0.05)
Cookies help us improve your website experience.