World Heart Day fitness passes give aways
Every year, World Heart Day is celebrated on the 29 September. The theme for 2011 is “One World, One Home, One Heart”.
The World Heart Federation states that at least 80% of premature deaths from heart disease and stroke could be avoided if the main risk factors, smoking, unhealthy diet and physical inactivity are controlled.
In conjunction of the World Heart Day, Blackmores and Celebrity Fitness would like to reward you with a 3-week access pass to Celebrity Fitness with 1 session of free personal training!
Be the first 100 to email us your particulars to email@example.com for this giveaway before 30th October 2011!
- Full Name
- New I.C. No.
- Date of Birth (D.O.B)
- Mailing Address
Terms & conditions:
- Valid for 1st time visitors only.
- Redemption is only applicable at any one centre. Valid at the Celebrity outlets listed here
- Membership will only take effect upon registration/redemption at the centre stated above.
- Membership must be redeemed by 31st December 2011, failing which, it will be forfeited.
- Not valid for use in conjunction with other promotions or discounts, and not exchangeable for cash in part or in full.
- Letter that is photocopied, tampered with, or have expired will not be accepted.