Consult your healthcare professional if:
- Over-the-counter remedies don't work
- Your condition worsens
Poor night vision Difficulty in focusing after concentrating on an object Headaches Sore, red, inflamed and weeping eyes
- Poor lighting when reading
- Looking into bright lights (car headlights)
- Poor nutrition, lack of vitamin A in the diet
- Increasing use of computers and performing fine-detail work.
Anthocyanins found in the herb bilberry have been clinically found to improve night vision and eye health.
Life Style Factors
Include more leafy green, yellow and orange coloured vegetables in the diet.
Have regular rest periods when reading or using a computer. Ensure good light. Have your eyes checked regularly. Exercise to maintain good circulation to the eyes.
Cookies help us improve your website experience.